Sunday, July 11, 2010

Second day of Bakker Tournament

Finished today with six over par and a + 16 for the tournament. Don't think golfer has fully recovered from finishing his coursework the first night he arrived in South Dakota and his 3 hour hold on the tarmac at DFW. He and friend traveled to Arnolds Park, IA this afternoon and visited the course where the next tournament will be played. Okoboli Lake is a resort area near Arnolds Park and they have been offered a cabin there for tomorrow night. Tonight they are exhausted and resting before they play the course tomorrow. The golfer is uncertain about whether or not he is playing in the tournament or on the waiting list. Tomorrow will tell and I'm calling it a night.

Didn't start the blog today until later because I wasn't sure whether or not this is a lame idea. My next to oldest daughter told me that it was just that she couldn't remember me writing a blog about her. I guess this is a new thing and I will need to step up to the mother plate and find some fun stories for all of my wonderful children!

No comments:

Post a Comment